Most Recent Entries
- Rays v Pirates: Moore on the bump, McClung on the bus
- Plant coach Roy Harrison elected to FHSAA Hall of Fame
- Volleyball: Freedom’s Schaller signs with Eckerd
- Five athletes at Strawberry Crest to play at next level
- Sunlake F Remi Pimm named Florida Dairy Farmers State 3A Player of the Year
- Anclote volleyball coach Chris Vergnaud steps down to join PHSC staff
- Hillsborough County’s top seniors take court tonight in TBBCA All-Star game
- Gregory, Corbett, Sanders, Childs, Channer to play in FABC state all-star basketball game
- Rays prepare for raining day - Price now pitching sim game in Port Charlotte
- A year-by-year look at Wrigley Field
- Leaf previews classic designs in Originals football
- All-Western Conference Cheerleading
- Rays v NYY: Ramos makes his pitch
- Miracle Sports Florida State Softball Poll: Week 2
- Ramos now a candidate for 5th starters spot
2 Jesuit athletes sign
Posted Apr 18, 2012 by Tribune staff
Updated Apr 18, 2012 at 04:02 PM
Jesuit track and field athlete Jacob Beil and lacrosse player Andrew Scarpinato have signed national letters of intent.
Beil, the first Jesuit pole vaulter to compete collegiately, will attend John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio.
Scarpinato, the first lacrosse player from the school that will play in college since the program became an officially sanctioned FHSAA sport, will attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in Troy, N.Y.