Most Recent Entries
- Pasco High’s Andrew Ivie, Bowman Archibald pick up offers from USF
- Panini reveals details about Pinnacle basketball
- Rays pick up pitcher in minor league Rule 5 draft
- Land O’ Lakes cross country stars Travis Nichols, Tyler Stahl commit to North Florida
- Beck staying with Longhorns
- Boys Basketball:FABC/Source Hoops Florida State Poll
- No Kloss? It’s baffling
- Boys Basketball: Robinson’s Brown reaches 1,000 career points
- Bucs’ Gholston a finalist for top weekly rookie honors
- Pasco High TE/DL Bowman Archibald picks up two Division I offers
- Girls Basketball: FABC/Source Hoops State Poll
- Land O’ Lakes boys soccer coach Mark Pearson earns 300th career win
- Manuel signs deal with Panini Authentic
- Panini previews Gold Standard basketball
- Golf: All-Western Conference Teams
2 Jesuit athletes sign
Posted Apr 18, 2012 by Tribune staff
Updated Apr 18, 2012 at 04:02 PM
Jesuit track and field athlete Jacob Beil and lacrosse player Andrew Scarpinato have signed national letters of intent.
Beil, the first Jesuit pole vaulter to compete collegiately, will attend John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio.
Scarpinato, the first lacrosse player from the school that will play in college since the program became an officially sanctioned FHSAA sport, will attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in Troy, N.Y.