Most Recent Entries
- A fresh, entertaining look at the 1991 World Series
- Plant’s Donahue signs with UF
- Florida High School Softball State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Brrrrrrrrrr
- Five Berkekey Prep student-athletes to be recognized at signing ceremony Wednesday
- Gulf softball coach Rick Hohenthaner resigns after 12 seasons
- Leaf heads to auction with Manziel predictor packs
- Panini provides a look at 2013-14 Signatures basketball product
- Testaverde leads group of seven Jesuit athletes to sign NLI’s Wednesday
- Florida High School Flag Football State Poll
- Rays @ O’s: Lineups
- Patchan picks Hurricanes
- Recalling an iconic weekend at the Masters
- Rays @ Reds: Kiermaier starts, Myers, Jennings sit
- Fruhmorgen commits to Clemson
2 Jesuit athletes sign
Posted Apr 18, 2012 by Tribune staff
Updated Apr 18, 2012 at 04:02 PM
Jesuit track and field athlete Jacob Beil and lacrosse player Andrew Scarpinato have signed national letters of intent.
Beil, the first Jesuit pole vaulter to compete collegiately, will attend John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio.
Scarpinato, the first lacrosse player from the school that will play in college since the program became an officially sanctioned FHSAA sport, will attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in Troy, N.Y.