Most Recent Entries
- Cramming time for those casting ballots Election Day
- StPetePolls says Sink leading among early voters
- Update: Scott says he’d veto Az anti-gay rights bill
- Az anti-gay rights law enters Fl governor’s race
- Gaetz, Weatherford: No major environmental actions coming in session
- Chamber poll: Jolly over Sink 44-42
- Medical pot advocate upset over booze measures
- Buckhorn host Obamacare weekend sign-ups
- Tampa Chamber urges MacDill emphasis in D-13 race
- Mr. Crist Goes to Tallahassee
- ‘Cash balance’ state pension bill filed
- Polls show Sink leading in CD 13
- Crist files papers for re-election bid
- Senate President Gaetz backs medical pot bill
- Florida House members stay with parties on debt ceiling vote
AirFest To Return to MacDill In April 2013
Posted Dec 6, 2012 by Howard Altman
Updated Dec 6, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Ever since I was a little kid, I have been a huge airplane geek. One of my favorite books growing up was “War In the Air,” with pictures, schematics and specs on every plane that flew in WWII.
Yeah, I was a geek.
Anyway, saw some information Facebook last night that I wanted to pass along.
AirFest is returning to MacDill Air Force Base April 6-7, with promises that it will be different from previous years.
One big diff?
The Navy Blue Angels will be the featured performer. What up with that Air Force?
You can read more about it at TBO.com