Reporter William March has covered state and national politics since 1994. Email
Reporter Mike Salinero has covered Hillsborough County government since 2007. Email
Reporter James L. Rosica covers state government from the Tribune's Tallahassee bureau. Email
Florida Political Blogs:
Most Recent Entries
- Cramming time for those casting ballots Election Day
- StPetePolls says Sink leading among early voters
- Update: Scott says he’d veto Az anti-gay rights bill
- Az anti-gay rights law enters Fl governor’s race
- Gaetz, Weatherford: No major environmental actions coming in session
- Chamber poll: Jolly over Sink 44-42
- Medical pot advocate upset over booze measures
- Buckhorn host Obamacare weekend sign-ups
- Tampa Chamber urges MacDill emphasis in D-13 race
- Mr. Crist Goes to Tallahassee
- ‘Cash balance’ state pension bill filed
- Polls show Sink leading in CD 13
- Crist files papers for re-election bid
- Senate President Gaetz backs medical pot bill
- Florida House members stay with parties on debt ceiling vote
Q poll: Nelson’s lead over Mack at 13 points
Posted Oct 31, 2012 by William March
Updated Oct 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM
A new Quinnipiac University poll shows Sen. Bill Nelson with a 13-point lead over Congressman Connie Mack IV in Florida’s U.S. Senate race.
The poll, released Oct. 31, showed Nelson leading 52-39 percent.
In aSept. 26 Q-poll, it was a 53-39 spread for Nelson.
The new survey also said Florida voters disapprove of Gov. Rick Scott’s performance in office 45-39 percent.