RSS Feed of the blog
Reporter Ted Jackovics covers the RNC host committee. Email
Reporter William March has covered state and national politics since 1994. Email
Reporter Josh Poltilove covers RNC security and protests and the impact of the RNC throughout Tampa. Email
Florida Political Blogs:
Most Recent Entries
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
- Two candidates left on Gov. Scott’s ‘short list’ for Lt. Gov.
- Peters responds to DCCC flood insurance comments
Politico: GOP leaders warn of strip clubs
Posted Aug 5, 2012 by Dennis Joyce
Updated Aug 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Politico reports that GOP leaders are telling GOP convention-goers to stay away from the strip clubs in Tampa when they meet here Aug. 27-30.
Rep. Pete Sessions, the National Republican Congressional Committee chairman, issued this veiled warning at a Capitol Hill meeting Wednesday, Politico reports, attributing the quote to “several sources”:
“Let’s say you are going to have a cup of coffee. Perhaps, it’s a late night cup of coffee. Be careful.”
Our strip club database at TBO, then, becomes the comprehensive list of places to avoid.
Happy to help. An update is coming soon.