RSS Feed of the blog
Reporter Ted Jackovics covers the RNC host committee. Email
Reporter William March has covered state and national politics since 1994. Email
Reporter Josh Poltilove covers RNC security and protests and the impact of the RNC throughout Tampa. Email
Florida Political Blogs:
Most Recent Entries
- St. Leo University poll: Crist 46, Scott 34
- Scott abandoning stance in favor of Medicaid expansion?
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
Palin says she won’t speak at Tampa convention
Posted Aug 14, 2012 by Dennis Joyce
Updated Aug 14, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, says she won’t speak at the Republican National Convention later this month.
Palin says in a statement that she supports Mitt Romney and his running mate, Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan, and will focus on grassroots efforts to help get the pair elected.
Palin didn’t say whether she will attend the convention, where Romney will officially accept the Republican nomination for president.