Most Recent Entries
- St. Leo University poll: Crist 46, Scott 34
- Scott abandoning stance in favor of Medicaid expansion?
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
Mother of fallen Marine Kenefick Responds to Reports of Ambush Commanders Being Sacked
Posted Nov 19, 2011 by Howard Altman
Updated Nov 19, 2011 at 01:53 AM
Just got an email back from Susan Price of Riverview, mother of Aaron Kenefick, one of five Marines who would die from wounds received on Sept. 8, 2009 during the Ganjgal Valley ambush.
I am in contact with Congresswoman Kathy Hochul’s office from upstate NY where my family resides and my son is laid to rest….I will be meeting personally with her next wed as I leave for NY in a few days for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
I have been in constant contact with her office and the goings ons of this tragedy.
There is no other investigation, this was a ploy to keep her at bay so she would be stalled from ordering and pushing for a Congressional Hearing which is what I am pushing for!!! Today she met with Marine and Army officials. (I will get a progress report on wed in person from her as I requested.)
She was told that one of the officers involved with this dereliction of duties possible 2 of the officers would be let go from the Army by the end of next month and not voluntarily I may add….that there are various compliance’s, training missions and administrations that have been changed due to the Ganjgal ambush.
I am told that a lot of these changes are possible because of the myself and [Charlene] Westbrook’s constant persistence in pushing these issues in front of big eyes and ears.