Most Recent Entries
- Scott abandoning stance in favor of Medicaid expansion?
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
- Two candidates left on Gov. Scott’s ‘short list’ for Lt. Gov.
Hillary Clinton To Address U.S. Special Operations Command Conference in Tampa
Posted May 14, 2012 by Howard Altman
Updated May 14, 2012 at 08:35 AM
With U.S. Special Operations Command in such great demand around the world, and often requiring permission from the State Department before engaging, folks in Tampa attending an upcoming special ops conference in Tampa will get to hear from the Secretary of State herself.
SOCCOM will host U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as keynote speaker for the International Special Operations Forces Week conference Gala Dinner at the Tampa Convention Center Wednesday, May 23.
According to a media release:
USSOCOM commander Adm. William H. McRaven is inviting Special Operations Forces (SOF) delegates from 96 nations to the Tampa Convention Center for a conference focused on “Building the Global SOF Partnership.”
The Secretary will speak to the delegates as well as members of the U.S. SOF community and industry representatives for her keynote speech at the dinner.
The gala is at full capacity, and tickets are not available.