Most Recent Entries
- Scott gets Q poll bump; Schale says “No biggie”
- Kentucky’s Beshear responds to Scott
- Lawmakers have sent all of this year’s bills to governor
- Scott next targets Kentucky to entice businesses, jobs
- Rangel, Clelland criticize Rouson
- Tant: J-J dinner raises $850,000, 1,300 attendees
- Fla. lawmaker on honeymoon when news breaks of ethics violation
- Scott vetoes mental health bill
- Curry: Maybe I’ll rent Rich a room
- Scott takes another jab at Nelson over sequestration and Nat’l Guard troops
- Legislature releases 2013-14 pre-session committee schedule
- New PhD now Ag Dept’s top economist
- Governor outlaws distribution of porn on school grounds
- Gov. Scott signs 34 more bills into law
- Scionti, Vance to run for judgeship
Col. DeThomas to Replace Col. Richoux as MacDill Base Commander
Posted May 10, 2012 by Howard Altman
Updated May 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Here’s an update to the item I blogged yesterday about the upcoming Change of Command Ceremony at MacDill Air Force Base.
Base commander Col. Lenny Richoux will be turning over command to Col. Scott V. DeThomas, who is currently the Commander of the 387th Air Expeditionary Group in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Richoux, as I reported, is headed to Belgium.
“I am moving to [Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe] in Mons, Belgium where I will be serving as the Special Assistant to the [Supreme Allied Commander Europe] and EUCOM Commander,” Richoux wrote in an email.
Before commanding the 387th AEG, DeThomas served as Chief of Strategy and Policy Division, North American Aerospace Command- United States North Command, Colo.