Most Recent Entries
- Scott abandoning stance in favor of Medicaid expansion?
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
- Two candidates left on Gov. Scott’s ‘short list’ for Lt. Gov.
Col. DeThomas to Replace Col. Richoux as MacDill Base Commander
Posted May 10, 2012 by Howard Altman
Updated May 10, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Here’s an update to the item I blogged yesterday about the upcoming Change of Command Ceremony at MacDill Air Force Base.
Base commander Col. Lenny Richoux will be turning over command to Col. Scott V. DeThomas, who is currently the Commander of the 387th Air Expeditionary Group in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Richoux, as I reported, is headed to Belgium.
“I am moving to [Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe] in Mons, Belgium where I will be serving as the Special Assistant to the [Supreme Allied Commander Europe] and EUCOM Commander,” Richoux wrote in an email.
Before commanding the 387th AEG, DeThomas served as Chief of Strategy and Policy Division, North American Aerospace Command- United States North Command, Colo.