Reporter William March has covered state and national politics since 1994. Email
Reporter Mike Salinero has covered Hillsborough County government since 2007. Email
Reporter James L. Rosica covers state government from the Tribune's Tallahassee bureau. Email
Florida Political Blogs:
Most Recent Entries
- Scott abandoning stance in favor of Medicaid expansion?
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
- Two candidates left on Gov. Scott’s ‘short list’ for Lt. Gov.
Clinton to raise $$ for Nelson at John Morgan’s place
Posted Jul 23, 2012 by William March
Updated Jul 23, 2012 at 05:05 PM
Sen. Bill Nelson is bringing in the man who remains possibly the Democratic Party’s biggest fundraising gun for his re-election campaign, former President Bill Clinton.
Clinton will appear at a Nelson fundraiser Aug. 2 at the home of uberlawyer John Morgan of Orlando, head of Morgan and Morgan—think “for the people.”
The event costs $1,000 per person to attend, with giving levels up to $10,000.