RSS Feed of the blog
Reporter Ted Jackovics covers the RNC host committee. Email
Reporter William March has covered state and national politics since 1994. Email
Reporter Josh Poltilove covers RNC security and protests and the impact of the RNC throughout Tampa. Email
Florida Political Blogs:
Most Recent Entries
- Scott gets Q poll bump; Schale says “No biggie”
- Kentucky’s Beshear responds to Scott
- Lawmakers have sent all of this year’s bills to governor
- Scott next targets Kentucky to entice businesses, jobs
- Rangel, Clelland criticize Rouson
- Tant: J-J dinner raises $850,000, 1,300 attendees
- Fla. lawmaker on honeymoon when news breaks of ethics violation
- Scott vetoes mental health bill
- Curry: Maybe I’ll rent Rich a room
- Scott takes another jab at Nelson over sequestration and Nat’l Guard troops
- Legislature releases 2013-14 pre-session committee schedule
- New PhD now Ag Dept’s top economist
- Governor outlaws distribution of porn on school grounds
- Gov. Scott signs 34 more bills into law
- Scionti, Vance to run for judgeship
Wesley Noland was more than a little surprised when his 9-year-old son found a loaded handgun in the restroom of an Ybor City movie theater on Sunday.
The sneer is still there -- along with the voice, the ripped physique, the hair and the energy.
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection, opening this summer, will have gowns priced from $1,300 to $4,000.
Boston handled the Rays, 5-1, in the rain-delayed first game of their doubleheader in Wil Myers' first game for Tampa Bay.
Buckhorn hits the road
Posted Jul 16, 2012 by Kevin Wiatrowski
Updated Jul 16, 2012 at 02:09 PM
Call it the RNC pre-game show.
Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn is on the road again this week, making the roads of national media outlets to talk up the RNC and Tampa.
Buckhorn flew out of Tampa International Monday morning heading to New York City. He’ll start hitting radio and TV chat shows 6:30 a.m.
The list of interviews includes “The Takeaway,” “Fox & Friends Show,” the Associated Press, Bloomberg’s “Bottom Line with Mark Crumpton Show” and “The Hays Advantage.”
Buckhorn takes Amtrak to Washington, D.C., tomorrow night.
On Wednesday, the interviews start again at 9 a.m. with ABC News. That will be followed by National Journal, The Washington Times, Financial Time and The Wall Street Journal.
The mayor heads back to Tampa Wednesday night.
This week’s trip comes on the heels of Buckhorn’s trip to DC last week to be interviewed by the website Politico.