Reporter William March has covered state and national politics since 1994. Email
Reporter Mike Salinero has covered Hillsborough County government since 2007. Email
Reporter James L. Rosica covers state government from the Tribune's Tallahassee bureau. Email
Florida Political Blogs:
Most Recent Entries
- Scott abandoning stance in favor of Medicaid expansion?
- Bondi’s Democratic challengers trail in fundraising
- Scott files for re-election
- Crist first month total: $3 million
- Gardiner chosen as next Fla. Senate president
- Bondi’s committees now have raised more than $1 million
- First David Jolly ad touts his local ties, but could be fodder for critics
- Sources: Crist’s new campaign manager is gone
- Clark to ignore Detzner absentee directive for D 13 race
- Murman also uncertain about LG job
- Dems cry voter suppression, election supes unhappy, over new absentee rule
- Crist raises first million; Scott now over $25 million
- House and Senate bills would regulate parasailing
- Castor to raise $$ for Sink
- Two candidates left on Gov. Scott’s ‘short list’ for Lt. Gov.
Bell Shoals candidate forum July 12
Posted Jun 27, 2012 by William March
Updated Jun 27, 2012 at 01:22 PM
The large and politically active Bell Shoals Baptist Church will hold its usual candidate forum July 12, with all candidates representing Eastern Hillsborough County invited.
Some 60 candidates have been invited to the forum, to be held at the church at 2102 Bell Shoals Road in Brandon, the church said.
The event will begin with a 5 p.m. meet-and-greet for candidates and attendees, then continue at 7 p.m. with a forum in which each candidate will have two minutes to address the crowd.