Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Zoo pass holders can save at Bay Area Renaissance Fest, too
Posted Mar 5, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 5, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Being an annual pass holder with Lowry Park Zoo can get you more family fun than just giggling at the monkeys’ playful antics.
It can also save you at the Bay Area Renaissance Fest.
Weekends through April 7, just show your zoo pass at the ticket gate and you can get a free child’s admission ticket to the fest.
Kids ages 5 - 12 are $10.95 at the gate. Children under 4 are admitted free.
Not a zoo pass holder? Check out these other discounts available on festival admission.
The Bay Area Renaissance Fest is located on the grounds of the Museum of Science & Industry, 11315 North 46th St., Tampa.
For more information on the offer, contact the zoo’s front gate ticket office for details at (813) 935-8552