Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Zoo pass holders can save at Bay Area Renaissance Fest, too
Posted Mar 5, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 5, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Being an annual pass holder with Lowry Park Zoo can get you more family fun than just giggling at the monkeys’ playful antics.
It can also save you at the Bay Area Renaissance Fest.
Weekends through April 7, just show your zoo pass at the ticket gate and you can get a free child’s admission ticket to the fest.
Kids ages 5 - 12 are $10.95 at the gate. Children under 4 are admitted free.
Not a zoo pass holder? Check out these other discounts available on festival admission.
The Bay Area Renaissance Fest is located on the grounds of the Museum of Science & Industry, 11315 North 46th St., Tampa.
For more information on the offer, contact the zoo’s front gate ticket office for details at (813) 935-8552