Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
You and your valentine can dine for $9.99
Posted Feb 8, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 8, 2013 at 04:50 PM
Fast food lunches and dinners don’t typically have a reputation of being romantic.
Pollo Tropical is looking to change that this Valentine’s Day.
Simply text “SWEETHEART” to 52198 to receive the Valentine’s Day “Two Can Dine For $9.99” coupon code.
The coupon can be redeemed for lunch or dinner and features two entrees, including a choice of a small TropiChop or a 1/4 chicken platter with rice and beans – along with two
drinks and a regular size order of yucca sticks or sweet plantains.
The icing on the cake of this sweet deal is a free flan for dessert.
There is a limit one coupon per couple.
All company-owned Pollo Tropical restaurants will honor the coupon for dine-in or takeout.