Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Whole Foods Kid’s Club program launches with free fun and games
Posted Jan 16, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 16, 2013 at 11:31 AM
The newly-opened Carrollwood Whole Foods Market will be launching its Kid’s Club program with lots of food, fun and games this Saturday from noon - 2 p.m.
During the festivities customers are invited to enjoy an afternoon of free family activities including:
• Kid-friendly food crafts
• Carnival-style games with prizes
• Healthy eating education
• Face painting
• Fire truck tours
• The first 100 kids will receive a reusable shopping bag filled with goodies
While at the event, or the next time you shop, be sure to enroll your kids in the rewards program. Registered children 12 and under get a free single-serve snack of their choice from the Kid’s Club Wagon every time they visit the store. As an added perk, enrolled families get special alerts to the store’s Kid’s Club events, which fill up quickly. Membership is free.
Kid’s Club events include cooking classes, crafts, healthy eating education and tours.
Whole Foods Market – Carrollwood is located at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa. Before you head out, don’t forget to print your coupons.