Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in September
Posted Sep 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 9, 2013 at 08:51 AM
Whole Foods Market in Carrollwood is extending their kids-eat-free deal beyond August.
Continuing throughout the month of September, kids ages 12 and younger can eat free from the hot bar and salad bar on Wednesdays at the Whole Foods Market in Carrollwood.
The offer is good from 5 - 7 p.m. on Wednesdays only.
Adults must purchase at least $10 worth of food from the bars to be eligible for the kids deal. Kids can choose up to 1/2 pound of food from the self-serve area of the restaurant.
Menu items regularly change on the hot bar, but choices can include beef brisket, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, various rice dishes, stews and several ethnic choices.
The salad bar includes a wide array of fresh vegetable choices and toppings.
For more information, visit http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/carrollwood or call (813) 264-3600.
Whole Foods Market is located at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa.
For more Tampa Bay kids-eat-free deals visit http://tbo.com/