Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Visit Legoland for half price
Posted Oct 10, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 10, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Legoland Florida has been open a year and you still haven’t visited yet?
What are you waiting for? A huge discount?
You’re in luck, to celebrate the theme park’s first birthday, the park is offering 50% off admission for one day only.
The 50% off deal must be purchased in advance online and is good only for visits to the park on Monday, Oct. 15.
The discount reduces the admission price for adults from $75 to only $37.50, children and seniors admission is reduced to only $32.50.
Legoland Florida is located at One Legoland Way in Winter Haven.