Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Dads bowl free at Pin Chasers
- Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
- Open a high-yield kid’s account, score a free zoo ticket
- Dads admitted free to Dinosaur World
Two sweet milkshake deals in South Tampa
Posted Nov 2, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM
PDQ is celebrating a year in South Tampa, and with that is a sweet deal for the month of November.
From 3 - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, customers can get buy-one-get-one free milkshakes.
The restaurant is located at 2204 S. Dale Mabry in Tampa.
Don’t need two milkshakes?
Then head over to Chick-fil-A on Mondays from 3 - 5 p.m. during November for a buy-a-milkshake-get-a-free-chicken-sandwich deal.
The South Tampa Chick-fil-A is located just up the street from PDQ at 609 S. Dale Mabry.