Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Free kid’s admission at zoo, children’s museum
Posted Apr 4, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 4, 2012 at 02:47 PM
If you have yet to celebrate spring break with your kids, or just want to take advantage of the beautiful weather, you may want to head on over to Lowry Park Zoo.
Right now, you can save and get a free child’s ticket by just completing a short survey from The Children’s Board.
The free child’s ticket is good with the purchase of a regular adult’s admission.
The printable coupon is good at the ticket office for one free kid’s ticket with the purchase of adult admission.