Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Two free meal deals from Ikea
Posted Jan 7, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 7, 2014 at 11:56 AM
There are two free meal deals going on at Tampa’s Ikea store right now.
“Free breakfast Mondays” are back and everyone can enjoy a meal of scrambled eggs, home fries and turkey sausage between 9:30 and 11 a.m.
Then on Tuesdays, children 12 and under get their choice of any combo meal valued at $2.99 for free. Choices include meatballs, chicken tenders, pasta and more.
The kids eat free deal is valid from 11 a.m. until restaurant close. There is a limit of one meal per child, per visit and the child must be present.
No purchase is necessary to take advantage of either offer.
Ikea is located at 1103 N. 22nd St., Tampa.
For more store deals and offers, visit http://www.ikea.com/us/en/store/tampa/offers