Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Two can dine for $9.99 on Mother’s Day
Posted May 7, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 7, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Pollo Tropical is offering a “Mommy & Me” dining deal on Sunday to celebrate moms on Mother’s Day.
Two can dine on their choice of a small Create Your Own TropiChop or Quarter Chicken meal with rice and beans, choice of one: yuca sticks, sweet plantains or tostones, and two regular size fountain drinks. All for just $9.99.
Guests just need to text “MOM” to 52198 to receive this special offer which they then present at the register.
The offer will be available at all company-owned Pollo Tropical restaurants from open to closing on May 12 only.
The offer is limited to one special per pair of guests, but is valid for dine-in or takeout.
For more information, or to find your nearest Pollo Tropical location, visit http://pollotropical.com/.