Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Two can dine for $9.99 on Mother’s Day
Posted May 7, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 7, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Pollo Tropical is offering a “Mommy & Me” dining deal on Sunday to celebrate moms on Mother’s Day.
Two can dine on their choice of a small Create Your Own TropiChop or Quarter Chicken meal with rice and beans, choice of one: yuca sticks, sweet plantains or tostones, and two regular size fountain drinks. All for just $9.99.
Guests just need to text “MOM” to 52198 to receive this special offer which they then present at the register.
The offer will be available at all company-owned Pollo Tropical restaurants from open to closing on May 12 only.
The offer is limited to one special per pair of guests, but is valid for dine-in or takeout.
For more information, or to find your nearest Pollo Tropical location, visit http://pollotropical.com/.