Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Thursday is all-you-can-eat nugget night at S. Tampa Chick-fil-A
Posted Nov 14, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 14, 2012 at 02:37 PM
If you really like Chick-fil-A. And we mean really, really like Chick-fil-A, you may want to take advantage of this limited time offer.
On Thursday, Nov. 15 from 6 - 8 p.m. you can indulge in “all-you-can-eat” Chick-fil-A nuggets.
For $10.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids ages 10 and younger, diners can enjoy all-you-can-eat nuggets, waffle fries and drinks.
The offer excludes lemonade and must be consumed in the restaurant. No sharing is allowed. Just belly up to the counter and let the clerk know you want to get the deal.
The all you can eat offer is exclusive to the South Tampa location at 609 S. Dale Mabry.
For more information, call the restaurant at (813) 873-1938.