Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Taste 12 wines for $5
Posted Dec 12, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Gear up for the weekend or the holidays with a tasting of “Top 12” picks of wines selected by Whole Foods Market.
On Friday, Dec. 14 from 5 - 7 p.m. you can taste twelve wines priced $12.99 or less for just $5.
The $5 donation will contribute to a holiday toy drive being collected for needy Hillsborough County children.
Pair the wines with handpicked specialty cheeses and pay just $12.99.
The event takes place at the Carrollwood Whole Foods Market location at 3802 Northdale Boulevard, Tampa.
For more information, call (813) 264-3600.