Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Target Tuesday returns to Glazer Children’s Museum with The Cat in the Hat
Posted Feb 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Make plans for March 5 to visit Tampa’s Glazer Children’s Museum.
It’s Target Tuesday and admission is free!
From 2 to 7 p.m., admission fees are waived for everyone who visits the kids museum.
As a special treat, there will be a visit by Dr. Seuss character, “The Cat in the Hat.”
Appearances will take place at 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
For more information, call (813) 443-3861.
The Glazer Children’s Museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza in downtown Tampa.