Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
‘Target Tuesday’ offers free Glazer Children’s Museum admission for all
Posted Jan 2, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 2, 2014 at 01:10 PM
Our once balmy winter weather is taking a turn for the worse. It’s time to find indoor fun for kids to brun off some energy.
Just in time, Tuesday, Jan. 7 will once again be “Target Tuesday” at the Glazer Children’s Museum.
Everyone gets free admission from 2 to 7 p.m.
Regular admission price is $9.50 for kids and $15 for adults.
The kids museum features two levels with over 170 interactive activities in themed areas.
For more information, visit the Glazer Museum website.
Glazer Children’s Museum is located at 110 Gasparilla Plaza in downtown Tampa.