Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Summer Savings Nights offer half price admission to aquarium
Posted Jun 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 26, 2012 at 09:27 AM
Those wanting to enjoy some summer fun but still have to work all day, may enjoy the savings offered with Summer Savings Nights at The Florida Aquarium.
Thursdays through Aug. 2 admission to the aquarium is half price starting at 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.
As a special feature, guests can see the Florida Aquarium Mermaids, who will be appearing on Summer Savings Nights only.
Regular admission to the aquarium is $21.95 for adults, seniors 60+ are $18.95 and children under 12 are $16.95.
Children 2 and under are always admitted free.
The half price admission offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer.
For information, visit the Florida Aquarium website.