Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Summer Savings Nights offer half price admission to aquarium
Posted Jun 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 26, 2012 at 09:27 AM
Those wanting to enjoy some summer fun but still have to work all day, may enjoy the savings offered with Summer Savings Nights at The Florida Aquarium.
Thursdays through Aug. 2 admission to the aquarium is half price starting at 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.
As a special feature, guests can see the Florida Aquarium Mermaids, who will be appearing on Summer Savings Nights only.
Regular admission to the aquarium is $21.95 for adults, seniors 60+ are $18.95 and children under 12 are $16.95.
Children 2 and under are always admitted free.
The half price admission offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer.
For information, visit the Florida Aquarium website.