Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Get a free SunPass Mini on Thursday
- Hearing aid battery giveaway scheduled
- Free sample roundup
- Join the zoo, get a free family meal
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
Summer Savings Nights offer half price admission to aquarium
Posted Jun 25, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 26, 2012 at 09:27 AM
Those wanting to enjoy some summer fun but still have to work all day, may enjoy the savings offered with Summer Savings Nights at The Florida Aquarium.
Thursdays through Aug. 2 admission to the aquarium is half price starting at 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.
As a special feature, guests can see the Florida Aquarium Mermaids, who will be appearing on Summer Savings Nights only.
Regular admission to the aquarium is $21.95 for adults, seniors 60+ are $18.95 and children under 12 are $16.95.
Children 2 and under are always admitted free.
The half price admission offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer.
For information, visit the Florida Aquarium website.