Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
Posted Dec 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 9, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Here’s a great gift for the coffee lover in your life - actually two gifts in one.
Purchase this 16 oz. reusable tumbler http://www.starbucksstore.com/coffee-refill-tumbler-16-fl-oz/011029686,default,pd.html?cm_sp=HPA1US-_-coffee_refill_tumbler-_-120913 from Starbucks for $30 and the gift recipient can get free refills the entire month of January.
With 31 days in the month, that comes out to less than $1 a fill plus the reusable tumbler can be used far beyond January, making the gift “green,” too.
Visit http://starbucks.com for more details on the free coffee offer.