Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Spend a day in a corn maze
Posted Sep 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 26, 2013 at 01:17 PM
It’s officially fall and that means it’s time for a good ol’ fashioned corn maze.
Sweetfields Farm opens their five and half acre maze this weekend for the start of the fall festival season.
Admission for ages 3-11 is $4.50 and ages 12 and up are $8.50. Children under three are admitted free.
Activities include a hay ride, hay maze, farm animals, pig races, storyteller, tree fort, swings, craft, hay playground, games and more and are all included in the admission price.
Pumpkins will be available for sale as well as food and drinks.
The farm and corn maze is open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. beginning Sept. 28 through Nov. 3.
Sweetfields Farm is located at 17250 Benes Roush Rd., Brooksville.
For more information, visit http://events.tboextra.com/brooksville_fl/events/show/354031423-sweetfields-farm-corn-maze