Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Spend a day in a corn maze
Posted Sep 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 26, 2013 at 01:17 PM
It’s officially fall and that means it’s time for a good ol’ fashioned corn maze.
Sweetfields Farm opens their five and half acre maze this weekend for the start of the fall festival season.
Admission for ages 3-11 is $4.50 and ages 12 and up are $8.50. Children under three are admitted free.
Activities include a hay ride, hay maze, farm animals, pig races, storyteller, tree fort, swings, craft, hay playground, games and more and are all included in the admission price.
Pumpkins will be available for sale as well as food and drinks.
The farm and corn maze is open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. beginning Sept. 28 through Nov. 3.
Sweetfields Farm is located at 17250 Benes Roush Rd., Brooksville.
For more information, visit http://events.tboextra.com/brooksville_fl/events/show/354031423-sweetfields-farm-corn-maze