Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
Special pizza prices at two Lakeland CiCi’s locations
Posted Feb 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Fans of endless pizza can celebrate throughout February and March with special anniversary pricing at one Lakeland CiCi’s location.
The 4266 U.S. Highway 98 N. location will treat guests who visit with special pricing at $5.55 for an adult pizza buffet and drink. The buffet is regularly valued at $7.28.
The buffet features all-you-can-eat pizza, pasta, soup, salad and dessert.
Then, on one day only, Thursday, Feb. 21, guests at the CiCi’s at 4271 S. Florida Ave. can enjoy an adult buffet, regularly priced at $5.49, for just $2 in honor of the restaurant’s second anniversary.
Both restaurants are open for dine-in and carryout from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day.