Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Special pizza prices at two Lakeland CiCi’s locations
Posted Feb 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Fans of endless pizza can celebrate throughout February and March with special anniversary pricing at one Lakeland CiCi’s location.
The 4266 U.S. Highway 98 N. location will treat guests who visit with special pricing at $5.55 for an adult pizza buffet and drink. The buffet is regularly valued at $7.28.
The buffet features all-you-can-eat pizza, pasta, soup, salad and dessert.
Then, on one day only, Thursday, Feb. 21, guests at the CiCi’s at 4271 S. Florida Ave. can enjoy an adult buffet, regularly priced at $5.49, for just $2 in honor of the restaurant’s second anniversary.
Both restaurants are open for dine-in and carryout from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day.