Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Skate for free when you wear pink, red on Thursday
Posted Feb 13, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a spin on a darkened dance floor ... on wheels.
Wear pink or red on Thursday from 5 - 8 p.m. and you’ll be admitted free to United Skates in Tampa.
Bring your own skates and save the rental fee, $3 if you use the rink’s skates.
United Skates is located at 5121 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa.