Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Skate for free at SpinNations in September
Posted Sep 6, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 6, 2013 at 12:10 PM
SpinNations Skating Center will once again be offering more free skate sessions this month.
SpinNations Skating Center in Port Richey will be hosting five free skating days in September for some free indoor fun.
On Sundays, Sept. 8, 15, 22 and 29 from 2 - 4:30 p.m. regular admission fees are waived for those wishing to skate at the rink.
Skate rental costs $2 for quads and $3 for Rollerblades, but skaters are permitted to bring their own skates for no extra fee.
Skates must be in good working order and subject to safety inspection.
Additionally, on Sept. 11 from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. there will be a free memorial skate in honor of 9/11. Those wearing red, white and blue will be admitted to skate for free.
SpinNations Skating Center is located at 8345 Congress St., Port Richey.
Visit their website at http://www.SpinNationsSkatingCenter.com for more information.