Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Show your toes, get a free smoothie
Posted May 30, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Floridians like to wear flip-flops year-round.
Now that predilection can be rewarded.
On Friday, June 15 just bare your toes in your favorite flip-flops at Tropical Smoothie Cafe and get treated to a free 24 ounce Jetty Punch smoothie.
The Jetty Punch smoothie features bananas and strawberries.
The event runs from 2 - 7 p.m.