Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Shop for ‘free’ on Small Business Saturday
Posted Nov 20, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM
If you’re an American Express credit card holder, you can get some free money for holiday purchases this Saturday.
American Express wants to encourage consumers to shop at their local small businesses and is giving them $25 to do it.
Just register your personal American Express credit card and then check out which stores in your area are participating.
After you make a qualifying purchase you will be issued a credit of $25 within the next two billing cycles.
For more information, visit the Small Business Saturday website .