Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
See monster trucks in person for free
Posted Jan 28, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 28, 2014 at 01:31 PM
Fans of monster trucks can see two stars of the show at two different sites this weekend.
On Thursday, Jan. 30 from 2 - 6 p.m. visit Stone Crusher at Autonation Ford, located at 5325 14th St. W., Bradenton.
On Friday, Jan. 31 from 2 - 6 p.m. see Captain America at Metro PCS, 9133 Little Rd., New Port Richey.
Both events are free and open to the public.
Monster Jam comes to Tampa on Feb. 1 at Raymond James Stadium.
Ticket discounts are available at participating Dairy Queen and Metro PCS stores. For more information, visit http://www.monsterjam.com/Events/2014/02/01/Tampa,_FL/