Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
See environmental film ‘Chasing Ice’ for free
Posted Feb 11, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 12, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Come see Academy Award nominee “Chasing Ice” for free at a special Tampa Theatre showing.
A limited number of tickets for the 7:30 p.m. showing on Feb. 22 are free, while supplies last.
To reserve a ticket, guests must visit http://bit.ly/CI-comps and enter the Group Code TAMPA to register.
“Chasing Ice” is a film documenting Earth’s changing climate and one man’s mission to gather undeniable evidence of ancient mountains of ice disappearing at a breathtaking rate.
Tampa Theatre is located at 711 N. Franklin St., Tampa.