Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Save on Silver Springs admission, concerts with all-access pass
Posted Feb 18, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 18, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Fans of country music and classic rock bands may want to invest in an all-access pass to see some great musical acts coming up this year.
Silver Springs theme park will host musical acts Easton Corbin, Joe Diffie and Sammy Kershaw, Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Jamey Johnson, Joan Jett, Night Ranger and Kansas, Josh Turner, KC and the Sunshine Band, and Whitesnake this spring and summer.
Purchase an all-access pass for $59.95 and enjoy free admission to all the concerts through Sept. 30.
The pass also includes:
* Three free “Bring A Friend” tickets (not valid on concert dates)
* Two BOGO food vouchers
* Free daily admission to Silver Springs
* Free 2013 Wild Waters Season Pass (valid March 30 - Sept. 2)
* Free admission to special events
* Free parking and discounted parking for a friend
* VIP early entry on concert days
Silver Springs is one of the original Florida attractions, drawing visitors with their glass-bottom boats that offer views deep into the crystal clear artesian spring-fed waters. The park also features exotic animals, child play areas, shopping and dining, botanical gardens and amusement rides.
Regular daily admission to the park is $34.99 for adults.
Silver Springs is located at 5656 E. Silver Springs Blvd., near Ocala.