Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
Posted Dec 5, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 5, 2013 at 02:08 PM
This time of year spending on gifts for others looms large on budgets.
But you can save big when using social media to score high-value coupons.
Save half off nearly anything at your favorite Hallmark store when you “like” Hallmark on Facebook.
One you click the “like” button you can print a coupon to save $5 off your $10 purchase at participating stores. Review the terms printed on the coupon, some exclusions may apply.
Locally there are 24 Hallmark stores within 50 miles of downtown Tampa.