Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Safety Harbor christens new park with free food, fun
Posted Jun 24, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 25, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Safety Harbor is opening a new city park and you’re invited.
The city of Safety Harbor is peeling back the fence around Water Front Park, 110 Veterans Memorial Lane, and opening it to the public on Saturday, June 29.
Everyone is invited to join the free fun as the park is christened starting at 11 a.m.
The first 80 people will get free hot dogs, snacks, and drinks.
Scheduled fun includes games and water balloons.
For more information, call (727) 724-1572.