Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
Posted Feb 17, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Feb 17, 2014 at 11:37 AM
“Rise and Shine in the ‘Wood” with a free breakfast on Sunday, Feb. 23.
The Carrollwood location of Whole Foods Market is sponsoring a free breakfast for anyone who shows up on that day.
From 9:30 until 11 a.m. on Feb 23 everyone will be treated to a complimentary continental breakfast, including pastries, juice, fruit and coffee.
For more information, visit http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/events?store=51956.
Whole Foods Market Carrollwood is located at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa.