Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Residents get discounted admission at Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Posted Jul 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 3, 2013 at 09:15 AM
For a limited time, Hillsborough and Pinellas residents can enjoy discounted admission to see Winter the Dolphin.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is offering ticket deals to all residents of the two counties when valid government issued I.D. is presented.
Residents of all ages will be admitted for just $9.95. Kids ages 2 and younger are admitted free.
Regular general admission to the aquarium is $17.95 for adults ages 13 - 59, $12.95 for kids ages 3 - 12 and $15.95 for senior citizens ages 60 and up.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is located at 249 Windward Passage, Clearwater.
For more information about the aquarium, visit http://seewinter.com/