Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Pollo Tropical customers save at The Florida Aquarium
Posted Jul 16, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Eat at Pollo Tropical, save at the Florida Aquarium.
Make any purchase at a Tampa Bay or Florida Gulf Coast Pollo Tropical restaurant through August 15 and receive a coupon valid for 15 percent off a Florida Aquarium annual membership or $5 off any single general admission ticket.
In addition, when visiting the Florida Aquarium, guests will receive a coupon for a free Pollo Tropical “Create-Your-Own Family Meal” on their next visit.
The family meal retails for about $12 and includes a whole chicken, rolls and plantains and serves 3 - 4 people.
The Florida Aquarium is located at 701 Channelside Dr., Tampa.
For more details about the aquarium visit www.FloridaAquarium.org.
To find a Pollo Tropical nearest you, visit pollotropical.com.