Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
Pizza Fusion to celebrate anniversary with $2 pies
Posted Jan 7, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 7, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Pizza Fusion in downtown Tampa is celebrating its second anniversary on Wednesday (Jan. 9).
From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., customers can enjoy personal cheese pizzas for only $2. Toppings and gluten-free crust incur additional charges.
Because of high demand, call-ahead orders and delivery will not be available.
Pizza Fusion is located at 777 N. Ashley Drive.
The restaurant chain focuses on earth-friendly and organic ingredients.