Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
PDQ celebrates anniversary with meal deals
Posted Nov 2, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM
PDQ is celebrating its one-year anniversary by kicking off promotions during November in three of its locations.
The Carrollwood location, at 12650 N. Dale Mabry in Tampa, will have $5 combo meals from 3 - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for the month of November.
On Monday nights, the Wesley Chapel location at 27757 SR 56 ., guests can purchase a combo meal for just $5 from 4 - 10 p.m.
Elsewhere, in South Tampa the PDQ anniversary deal involves BOGO milkshakes.