Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Dads bowl free at Pin Chasers
- Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
Pasco residents can save on Rxs
Posted Mar 2, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 2, 2012 at 05:29 PM
If you are a Pasco County resident, you may want to look into this prescription medicine savings program.
Pasco County has launched the Points of Care prescription savings program available to all county residents regardless of age, income, or pre-existing conditions.
Points of Care is a no-cost savings program that will save residents up to 50 percent off their prescription medications, diabetes supplies, durable medical equipment and hearing aids. This program is designed to assist residents who do not have prescription drug coverage through their insurance or for savings on medications that are not covered through insurance.
Residents can visit www.PascoRxCard.com to print a card and start saving immediately. Residents can also pick up the prescription savings cards at locations throughout the county, including Community Services offices and libraries.
Contact the county’s Customer Service Center at (727) 847-2411 for a list of card pick up locations and participating pharmacies.
Residents simply present their card at one of over 45,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including CVS, Kmart, Publix, Sam’s Club, Sweetbay, Target, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and Winn-Dixie.