Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Nordstrom Beauty Bash loaded with freebies
Posted Jul 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 10, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Nordstrom department store is kicking off it’s biggest sale of the year with a Beauty Bash loaded with freebies.
Fashionistas can look forward to complimentary beauty treatments including polish changes, mini cleansing facials, hair blow-outs, brow touch-ups and lash touch-ups.
The event takes place on Friday, July 19 from 5 - 8 p.m. at the International Plaza location.
In addition to the free beauty treatments, shoppers can grab an exclusive goodie bag while supplies last. To book an appointment for a makeover, call (813) 875 -4400.
Nordstrom is located at 2223 N. West Shore Blvd., Tampa.