Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
More free kids haircuts
Posted Jul 16, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 17, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Here’s another free kids haircut offer for parents.
Throughout August, at every JCPenney store that includes a styling salon, kids will get a free back-to-school haircut.
The offer is good for kids in grades kindergarten through sixth grade.
Appointments are required and available on a limited basis, so make sure to book yours soon.
To find a store with a salon, search the store locator tool.