Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
More free kids haircuts
Posted Jul 16, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 17, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Here’s another free kids haircut offer for parents.
Throughout August, at every JCPenney store that includes a styling salon, kids will get a free back-to-school haircut.
The offer is good for kids in grades kindergarten through sixth grade.
Appointments are required and available on a limited basis, so make sure to book yours soon.
To find a store with a salon, search the store locator tool.