Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
More free haircuts for kids
Posted Sep 11, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 13, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Did your kids get a free haircut in August at a JCPenney salon for back to school?
Well, the promotion was so successful the store has decided to offer it as an ongoing promotion.
Starting in November, kids in grades kindergarten through sixth will be able to get free haircuts on Sundays at stores that feature the salons.
You must call in advance to make an appointment for the service.
Remember, even though the service is free, it’s always nice to tip your stylist.
The retail value of the haircut is $14.