Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
More free haircuts for kids
Posted Sep 11, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 13, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Did your kids get a free haircut in August at a JCPenney salon for back to school?
Well, the promotion was so successful the store has decided to offer it as an ongoing promotion.
Starting in November, kids in grades kindergarten through sixth will be able to get free haircuts on Sundays at stores that feature the salons.
You must call in advance to make an appointment for the service.
Remember, even though the service is free, it’s always nice to tip your stylist.
The retail value of the haircut is $14.