Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Monopoly event features McDonald’s food prizes
Posted Jul 17, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 17, 2013 at 09:59 AM
Do you usualy dominate when you challenge pals to a friendly game of Monopoly?
Why not turn those mad gaming skills into prizes rather than just bragging rights at this Friday’s McDonald’s Monopoly kick-off event.
McDonald’s of Tampa Bay invites residents to join them on Friday, July 19 from 7-8:30 p.m. at the 1520 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa location as they kick-off the return of the annual Monopoly game with a free in-store event.
Registered fans will play the board game tournament-style and have the chance to win a variety of prizes, including free food prizes.
Participants must register ahead of time at http://monopolymcdtampabay.eventbrite.com/ by emailing McdSignup@fkq.com as a single player or a group. Deadline to register is 11 a.m., Friday, July 19.