Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
Posted May 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated May 9, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Mom doesn’t want you to make her breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day.
Let’s face it, you’re just going to make a giant mess that she’ll have to clean up later.
Instead, why not take her out for breakfast at McDonald’s?
On Sunday, May 12 moms are invited to celebrate with a free breakfast at any Tampa Bay area McDonald’s.
The free offer includes a breakfast sandwich or entree along with choice of a small orange juice, coffee or soft drink during breakfast hours at any of the 191 McDonald’s restaurants locally. Options include fruit and maple oatmeal, hotcakes, sausage biscuits and more.
No purchase is necessary, but mothers must be accompanied by a child and there is a limit one free offer per customer, per visit.